Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I have to admit, Halloween is not my favorite Holiday! But we celebrated it anyways.
This year Camry dressed up as a fairy. I have to say she was a very pretty fairy! She got the idea from school. They had Spirit week so everday she had to dress up as something, one day being Fairy Tale day. I have decided Spirit week puts a lot of stress on families! Jeff dressed up as a Backstreet Boy. OK, not really. He put his hair in a faux hawk and Camry told him he looked like a Backstreet Boy. I didn't dress up on Halloween, but I did for work the day before. It was fun, but a lot of work, and wigs are HOT! ... in both ways!


We had fun carving pumpkins! Camry invited her friend McKenna to join in the fun, since we had 5 pumpkins out of the Erickson garden. Can you all figure out, who's is who?



The day of Halloween was a busy day. We attended the Trunk or Treat at the church and handed out over 200 pieces of candy. We then invited the Downs up for dinner, and treats. Camry took their son Kayden trick or treating for a little while, which she was able to get her own candy! Not that she eats it! It just sits in a bag in her room.
We then had the first ever, Downs and Erickson NBA Fantasy Basketball draft. I will keep you posted of the leaders.

I hope everyone enjoyed their evening with friends and family!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: