Monday, October 12, 2009

September??? Where Did it GO????

I can't believe that September has come and gone and October is almost half over!

I am not a very good blogger, but oh well! I thought since it has been awhile, here are the TOP TEN THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN SEPTEMBER!

10. Camry started school :-( (I don't think she was to excited, but she is now a big 8th grader!

9. I got more Botox injected into my neck. (Bent a couple of needles, so only my left side got done)

8. I made fruit cocktail with my Mom and Lindsay!


7. Jeff played in a UPS softball tournament in Utah and took 2nd place! Thanks to Jared and Brandon coming to help out!





6. Franklin's volleyball team beat Hawthorne's volleyball team. Camry was absolutely elated! She was so excited she wanted to scream and tell everyone. Unfortunately Franklin lost to Hawthorne in the Championship game. Camry was mad! But she played an amazing game.

5. We spent Labor Day weekend camping with the Downs! It was one comedic error after another. But in the end it was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed our time with friends, who are more like family!!!

4. Londyn Amanda Tolbert was blessed. We love our family and were excited to spend a short weekend with them. Londyn is adorable and were grateful we could participate in her special day.

3. I celebrated my 35th birthday. That was really hard for me to admit. I have a wonderful husband and great stepdaughter who try their best to give me all of my birthday wishes! I received calls and birthday wishes from all my family and friends.

2. Spent my birthday weekend up at the cabin with the Downs. It was nice to get away and relax.

1. And the number one thing that happened in September at least I think so, was I got to take my birthday off, drive to Utah with Nichole, eat lunch at Zupas with my Mom and Dad and Nichole's Mom, and spend the rest of the entire day shopping in Park City! Nichole and I have never laughed so hard at each other and ourselves as we spent countless hours trying on clothes, dealing with tired feet, and trying to find something to eat, which ended up being Taco Bell. It was a lot of fun and I am grateful to have been able to spend time that day with a good friend, my parents and my family, who once again made my Birthday Special.

2 comments:

The Downs Family said...

Awww...I made no. 1!! I feel so special. It was a great weekend!! Laughed until we cried and it hurt many times!! :0)

Maughan"sters" said...

I'm glad I made your post :)
I'm glad oyu had a great Birthday and it sounds like a great month too!